Every good makeup routine starts with the right skincare products. It’s true and we all have different skin concerns and needs. For me, I look for products that can provide moisturization all day and replenishes my skin’s moisture barrier to protect it from irritants, while reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Moisturizing is vital for healthy glowing skin and if fine lines and wrinkles are your concerns, I recommend Youth Power Anti-Aging Cream from Racinne.
- Absorbs quickly without sticky residue
- Boosts collagen production—reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases skin elasticity—softens, firms and tones the skin
- Refines skin texture and minimizes pores
- Provides lasting moisturisation and hydration
Head over to Racinne to see the skincare products I used and their full range, as I know you’ll love it! Not to mention, Racinne is having an awesome BOGO deal this weekend and with the purchase of $150 or more at Racinne Richmond Centre beauty counter, you will receive an umbrella (perfect for Raincouver!).
*This post was sponsored by Racinne, all writing and opinions are my own.