By Monica Lee
Do you ever have those days where you feel like you’re losing focus and your workout just seem to go on forever? Cold, rainy weather coupled with distractions of your constant to-do’s from school or work can make it difficult to stay on track. If you can’t get into the groove, it may possibly have something to do with your playlist.
Having the right workout jam makes a significant difference and can definitely make your sweat sessions a lot more fun! It doesn’t matter how committed I am to my fitness goals or how prepared I am for my workout, often times when my music isn’t bringing it, I lose my focus. If you’ve been losing your motivation lately or simply need a music refresher, I’ve got you covered with this 30 minute playlist of some of my favourite tunes for the gym. If you like upbeat, heart-pumping music, this playlist is for you. So, gear up, plug in and get ready to sweat it out!
- Bad – David Guetta & Showtek ft. Vassy
- Levels – Avicii
- Delirious (Boneless) – Steve Aoki, Chris Lake & Tujamo ft. Kid Ink
- Waiting for Love – Avicii
- How Deep Is your Love – Calvin Harris & Disciples
- Tremor – Dimitri Vegas, Martin Garrix, Like Mike
- Levels (Jump Smokers Radio Edit) – Nick Jonas
- Roses (The Him Remix) – The Chainsmokers ft. ROZES
- Tsunami – DVBBS & Borgeous
- Booty Bounce – Tujamo
*Bonus: EDC Liv Las Vegas Remix – Calvin Harris
What are some of your favourite tunes to work out to? I would love to hear your thoughts!